[Pythonmac-SIG] WebKit with PyObjC on Jaguar

Bob Swerdlow rswerdlow at goombah.com
Fri May 13 15:45:49 CEST 2005

Bob -

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately, it looks like the Safari SK is no
longer available at connect.apple.com.  Do you know where I can get it?

Also, I'm intrigued by your comment:
> Jaguar isn't currently supported in PyObjC, but it might still work.
> I highly recommend trying it from svn trunk instead.

I'm building on Jaguar because that used to be the only way to get a
Jaguar-compatible application built with bundlebuilder even though I do my
development on Panther.  Do I still need to build on Jaguar, or can I now
build (using Py2App) on Panther or Tiger and get an application that will
work on all versions of Mac OS X back to 10.2?  I don't understand the
dependencies enough to know.

Thanks,
Bob