[Pythonmac-SIG] Newbie.....sorry

RH python at bostonmacosx.dyndns.org
Wed May 11 04:22:12 CEST 2005

Ok so I decided to take the plunge into Python.
I'm a fairly advanced PHP developer and am now moving into Python as a
next step.

I'm on Panther....

I just don't comprehend the packages you add into Python.
How can you list what packages are installed.
I downloaded the python extras and tried the package manager.
I constantly have to manually enter the URL for the plist and then I
don't see packages which I've installed such as Numeric.

Can anyone explain the package procedure. I've read the wiki and the
FAQ and and still am out in the dark.

Cheers,

Robert