[Pythonmac-SIG] Clean Tiger install and Python 2.4.1

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Tue May 10 15:25:50 CEST 2005

Clean Tiger install and all other applications reinstalled.  All
running well.

Slowly getting there. So far I have the following up and haven't
encountered a problem yet.
    MacPython-OSX-2.4.1-1.dmg
    TigerPython24Fix-r2.zip
    TigerPython23Compat.pkg
    RegexPlor-20050503-Tiger.zip

Next steps - are the following appropriate?
    wxPython-2.6unicode-py2.4-macosx10.3.zip    (assuming this will
work on 10.4)
    TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.1.dmg

Considering checking out GTK+ also and wondering if anyone else has
this up on Tiger yet?  Any news on native port to OS X?

Have also reinstalled WingIDE which is working well (with Python
2.3.5).  Will someone remind me what to point to (in the WingIDE
perfs) to use Python 2.4 please?

Thanks,
Lee C