[Pythonmac-SIG] (no subject)

konrad.hinsen@laposte.net konrad.hinsen at laposte.net
Mon May 9 16:57:01 CEST 2005

On 5/4/05, Bob Ippolito <bob at redivi.com> wrote:

> > will only add Python packages (as it does with distutils in general).
> > ext_modules is not what I want either, the modules are already built
> > and installed, I just want them to be included.
> >
> > Is there some other approach that I could try?
>
> Modify sys.path in your setup script.

Thanks, that does it! For the modules at least... because one module
also depends on a dynamic library from /usr/local/lib that is not
included. I don't know if it is supposed to be.

Would it be sufficient to copy it to "Resources"?

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen
Laboratoire Léon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France