[Pythonmac-SIG] Problem with a py2app bundle

Quentin DECAVEL qdecavel at nordnet.fr
Sun May 8 09:45:04 CEST 2005

Okay I've installed py2app and pygame, plus pyObjC, MacPython 2.4 and the some
packages versions that were available on the site (the app complained that it
could not find the PyObjC module), and launched a new bundle creation, but
this time the application crashed much sooner, and the only trace that I
received was no the Console:

2005-05-08 09:35:00.710 Greenhouse[1838] Greenhouse Error

2005-05-08 09:35:00.711 Greenhouse[1838] An unexpected error has occurred
during execution of the main script

ImportError: No module named rotor

See the Console for a detailed traceback.

This time no log specific of the app was available to get additional
information...