[Pythonmac-SIG] Clean Tiger install and Python 2.4.1?

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Mon May 2 20:56:31 CEST 2005

Not being one to jump before I look, I'm waiting on various issues
(like DW) before I upgrade to Tiger.  Also, since I have alternating
external HD duplicates, I have decided a "clean" install would be the
most appropriate for going forward.

Specific to this list, I will be putting up Bob's MacPython 2.4.1
afterwards.  Relative to such, am I correct in believing I will also
need TclTkAqua, but will not need any of Jack's setups for 10.3 or
Bob's TigerPython23Compat.pkg.zip?  I know I will need to reinstall
other 2.4 packages.

Thanks,
Lee C