[Pythonmac-SIG] RE: IDE recommendation

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Wed Mar 30 22:27:16 CEST 2005

Thanks François

Not sure I want to get into eclipse just now but I referenced it for
further study.

I seem to remember blowing by SubEthaEdit already, but I went back and
checked it out with Python IDE and it is indeed a must have basic text
editor.  I was running into some problems between IDLE and PythonIDE
and text editors with end-of-line conventions and I don't see that
here.

Seems like I was mistaken about SPE's maintenance state also and will
be following up further with that.

Thanks again,
LeeC