[Pythonmac-SIG] Copying to clipboard (pasteboard)

Jeremy Conlin jeremyconlin at mail.weber.edu
Tue Mar 22 21:30:38 CET 2005

I have a little python script that reads a text file and prints what it
finds to the screen.  Not everything it finds, of course, just the
important stuff.  Instead of printing to the screen, or in addition to
printing to the screen, I would also like to copy the text to the
clipboard so I can paste it in another application.  Does anyone know
how to do this?

In my searching, I have found things like Carbon.Scrap, but it has very
little documentation and so is of no help to me.

Thanks,
Jeremy