[Pythonmac-SIG] Another upgrade to the OS-X package for matplotlib 0.72.1

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 16 18:52:22 CET 2005

Hi all,

A user discovered that I had built only Numeric support, and not
numarray support, into my OS-X matplotlib package. I've fixed that, and
you can find the new version at:

http://www.pythonmac.org/packages/matplotlib-0.72.1-py2.3-macosx10.3.zip

It supports Numeric and/or numarray, and the Tk, Wx, and Agg back-ends.
Note that TK and Wx are a bit weird, they both can crash python when you
close the window. I'm only using the Agg back-end myself at the moment,
so I'm not going to figure this out, but it would be great if someone did!

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov