[Pythonmac-SIG] Trouble installing mxdatetime

Jason Van Anden jason at smileproject.com
Sun Mar 13 14:58:37 CET 2005

Thanks - that was it - everything works.

I must say - installation has gotten a lot smoother since the last time
I dealt with this.  For the record, I am installing five mac minis with
this stuff to run a video game art installation using python and java
(could be me, but I doubt it).  You can find version 1.0 of the game
here:  http://www.smileproject.com/farklempt/v/1 - version 2.0 is way
cooler and uses touch screens - more detail at my website after its
release on March 24th.

Thanks to everyone - especially Bob Ippolito for this recent super
helpful post:
http://bob.pythonmac.org/archives/category/python/pygame/

Jason Van Anden