[Pythonmac-SIG] How do you find the app that matches a creator type

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Sat Feb 12 00:58:03 CET 2005

Jack wrote:

>>Yeah I mean bgen...  I'm confusing the evil code generators
>
>Bob, I hope you realise that these "evil code generators" were
>written by Guido Himself (Our Beloved Leader, He Who Coded What No
>Man Coded Before, He Who Forever Enlightens Our Path, etc etc etc
>etc etc:-)

... He Who Just Recently Proclaimed: "We Don' Need No Steenkin' Macros!!!!!" ;p

>My main tasks in the MacPython world have been:
>a) Keep those two working with new releases of Python
>b) Keep those two working with whatever new stuff Steve (Our Beloved
>Leader, He Who Designed What No Man Designed Before, He Who Forever
>Enlightens Our Path, etc etc etc etc etc:-) came up with.

Presumably though you're deprecating gensuitemodule and all its
scruffy unwashed little friends as of MacPython 2.4? So if some
tragic accident were to mysteriously befall them in 2.5 (something
involving chainsaws might be nice) then perhaps you'll not be too
sorry to see them go... >;)

has
--
http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/