[Pythonmac-SIG] Threads and Saving Plists

Ray Slakinski ray.slakinski at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 13:40:49 CET 2005

Hey all,

I got a bit of an issue, I am trying to multithread a script but as
part of that thread it needs to save to a common plist file, what
happens that every so often when running more that one thread at a time
is that I get an error either reading or writing to said plist file and
I can only assume that its because another thread has hold of the file.
   Does anyone here on this list know of a good way around this issue?

Ray Slakinski