[Pythonmac-SIG] py2applet--is it really this easy?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Apr 25 20:44:05 CEST 2005

When I tried the applet approach, and burned the result to a CD and
tried to copy it to another 10.3 Mac, I got an error message saying
that something could not be copied; it had to do with a "framework",
but I don't have the exact wording. (It's a multi-module script using
wxPython; the applet was big, like 14Mb as opposed to the 11Mb app that
py2app makes, if that's a clue.)

?

Charles Hartman