[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: ANN: MacEnthon 0.1

eichin at metacarta.com eichin at metacarta.com
Tue Apr 12 17:34:19 CEST 2005

> Actually, I was wondering how safe it would be to install MacEnthon
> if I already had a significant number of these packages installed?

You could probably hack the uninstall script to just scan for what's
already there, and run it before installing MacEnthon, so you know
what it is going to overwrite - that's what I'm planning to do (I know
I've added some stuff like wx and appscript, but I'm sure I've added
other little bits that I've forgotten) but it is low on my list just
now...