[Pythonmac-SIG] ANN: MacPython 2.4.1 installer

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Mon Apr 4 16:17:13 CEST 2005

Bob,

One thing I noticed with your 2.4.1 build is that in the PythonIDE Help
menu "Python Documentation" and "Lookup in Python Documentation" are
dimmed out (not available).  Such in the 2.3 PythonIDE is still
available though.

This time I did look in the Mac Python FAQ first, but the suggestion
there did not remedy the problem.

Thanks,
Lee C