[Pythonmac-SIG] New to PyObjC - default XCode project error

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Sep 23 22:46:54 CEST 2004

You must have several versions of Python installed, and the version of
Python that the executable stub is detecting is not the version of
Python that you installed PyObjC for.  You need to edit the
PyRuntimeLocations key in the application's Info.plist to point to the
one(s) that you plan on using (probably @executable_path/.... and
/System/...).  I'm not sure what the default order is.