[Pythonmac-SIG] webkit cgi build and startupitems problems

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 23 01:06:21 CEST 2004

Samuel M.Smith wrote:
> I have installed webkit on OSX Server 10.3.5.

> However, I couldn't build the c version wkcgi.cgi. I get this error?

This is a known issue, and is fixed in CVS.

I'm pretty sure you need a new version of wkcommon.h, which you can get
from:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/webware/Webware/WebKit/Adapters/common/

Here's the bug report:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=4866&atid=104866&func=detail&aid=910023

> Has anybody figured out how to have webkit appserver startup
> automatically in os x 10.3.5?

sorry I haven't got that far yet!

By the way, this would probably be better posted to the Webware list,
rather than here.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov