[Pythonmac-SIG] IDE with vi keybindings

Ksenia Marasanova ksenia at ksenia.nl
Mon Sep 13 16:55:35 CEST 2004

> Eclipse has a Python module and a Vi input module these days too,
> doesn't it?

Yes, indeed! Thank you for the tip. I looked at Eclipse about eight
months ago, and didn't like it much - it was so slow and Java-oriented,
and VI plugin was in the early stage...
But after you reminded me about it  I downloaded Eclipse 3.0 yesterday,
and (maybe it's my imagination) but it fills faster and it looks nicer.
And with Pydev plugin I have nice class outline and code folding. I
bought VI plugin (it's commercial now) for 15 euro and voila - it works
great!

Finally an IDE :)

Thanks,
Ksenia.