[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython Syntax Highlighting?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sat Sep 11 19:08:38 CEST 2004

On 11 Sep 2004, at 03:26, rtjohan at syspres.com wrote:

> The program I'm referring to is PythonIDE, but seems to be referred to
> as MacPython also. Anyhow, would be great if can turn on syntax
> highlighting in this program.

The current PythonIDE is at the end of its life. A new one will come
(but not in the next release). In the mean time you could use PyOxide,
as Kevin suggests. There's also a provisional syntax coloring module
for PythonIDE, but I don't know much about it, I'll leave it to other
people to point out where it is and how it works.
Goldman