[Pythonmac-SIG] kinterbasd 3.1. pre 7 on Panther

Tim Jarman tim.jarman at lineone.net
Fri May 7 15:03:44 EDT 2004

Anyone had any joy getting this to build? Running setup.py gives me a dark
warning that "The kinterbasd setup code was not specifically written to
support your platform (darwin) and may not work properly" and true to its
word it doesn't - I get a ton of errors. While I have done C in a previous
life I have no C experience on OS X and would like some indication that it is
at least feasible to build this thing... or ideally (pointers to) an idiot's
guide.

TIA

Tim Jarman