[Pythonmac-SIG] newbie bundlebuilder question

Kevin Ollivier kevino at tulane.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:03:44 EST 2004

Hi,

There's also another tutorial on BundleBuilder here, and this one has
an example of how to wrap a wxPython application near the end of it:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/BundleBuilder

(Note specifically the libs section at the bottom, as currently you
have to add the wxPython libs to the bundle manually.)

Thanks,

Kevin