[Pythonmac-SIG] Tiger info, anyone?

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Jun 29 20:17:18 EDT 2004

On Jun 29, 2004, at 1:38 PM, Robert Brown wrote:

> I guess I'm not supposed to say what's built into Tiger, but I will
> mention that the 2.3.2 version I compiled and we're standardized with
> in the lab at the moment works fine in Tiger even though it was
> compiled in Panther.  VTK needs a rebuild, as usual though.

Apple has just released many of the sources included in the WWDC 2004
Tiger Developer Preview:
	http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/WWDC2004/

This includes a slightly modified Python 2.3.3.  I'll be using them to
post some bugs/patches against Python, though some of the changes
should be replaced with other methods and I'll be talking to the
responsible person at Apple to make that happen.