[Pythonmac-SIG] Temporarily discarding non-member mail to the PythonMac-SIG mailing list

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Thu Jun 10 07:11:59 EDT 2004

Folks,
for some reason the pythonmac-sig mailing lists seems to be
particularly hard hit with the barrage of nazi spam that started this
morning (at least: much harder than any other mailing list I maintain),
there's about a hundred messages per hour coming in right now.

For the time being I've set the list policy for non-member posts to
auto-discard in stead of hold (with a cc to the mailman owner, so Skip
and myself do get a last chance at telling ligitimate posters that
we've discarded their messages). I'll revert to the normal situation
once this is over (keeping my fingers crossed that the viruses shut
themselves down when the polling stations close in germany some time
tonight).
Goldman