[Pythonmac-SIG] Generating pdf using epydoc under OS X--any way to avoid LaTeX?...

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 07:47:54 CEST 2004

...and if not, what's the easiest Latex install for OS X?

I'm using epydoc to generate docs for my projects, and I'd like
to generate pdf versions as well as HTML. Given that OS X
supports pdf natively, I was wondering if anyone had a clever
hack to enable epydoc to generate pdf without installing latex.
If not, any comments on how to most easily install LaTeX? I'll
use darwinports/fink if I have to, but would prefer a source
distro where I can just do a standard ./configure-make-make install.

Thanks,
Ken