[Pythonmac-SIG] Wanted: stand-in moderator

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Fri Jul 23 10:29:49 CEST 2004

On 22-jul-04, at 22:31, Skip Montanaro wrote:
> Actually, I did reply:
>
>     Jack,
>
>     I should be able to handle it okay.  Have a relaxing holiday.
>
>     Skip

Argh, I missed it. I guess short emails with "relaxing holiday" in
them, and no references to Python bytecode or Cocoa widgets or somesuch
confuse my spam filter:-)

I'll let you handle it, then. And so, Jacob: thanks for the offer, but
it isn't needed after all. I'll know where to find you next year:-)
Goldman