[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [Pysqlite-users] Looking for somebody to package Mac binaries

Mario Ruggier mario at ruggier.org
Tue Jul 6 18:36:55 CEST 2004

Hi, I am on an OS X machine, and, should no-one else wish to do it, I
wouldn't mind to roll a new package every now and then with new stable
releases. I am not sure of what the gotchas for this might be... Could
anyone on the pythonmac-sig list point me to a good step-by-step
procedure and checklist for creating Mac packages?

However, as of this weekend I am away for 2 weeks...

Mario