[Pythonmac-SIG] PyOpenGL 2.0.1.07, MacOSX 10.3, python2.3 and aqua, problem with Line demo.

Alexandre Gillet gillet at scripps.edu
Tue Feb 3 13:47:31 EST 2004

Hi,
I am trying to run the demo/tom/Line.py which use Togl on a Mac G5 with
a ATI card.
I compile a version of Togl that run with Aqua.
I install a binary distribtuion of PyOpenGL 2.0.1.07, Tkinter for python2.3

When I run the demo, I see a 400*400 widows open with a little black
windows which seems to be the opengl context. If I resize my frame to be
the same size of the black square I can see the line.
  But then if I try to scale the windows, the OpenGL context don't get
resize.
It's seems that the glViewport don't get update correctly.

Anyone has seen that problem? Has anyone be able to run the PyOpenGL
Demo using Togl on MacOSX 10.3 using aqua and not a Xserver?

Thanks
Alex
ps: I already send the message to PyOpenGL list and did not get any answer.

   o Alexandre Gillet               email: gillet at scripps.edu
  /  The Scripps Research Institute,
o   Dept. Molecular Biology,  MB-5,
  \  10550  North Torrey Pines Road,