[Pythonmac-SIG] configure failing with Python 2.4

Kevin Dangoor kid at kendermedia.com
Thu Dec 23 16:23:02 CET 2004

Err, while this might be enough info for someone to go on, I just
realized that there's not much there...

I'm running Mac OS 10.3.6. I have XCode/Developer Tools installed,
though that didn't seem to make any difference. I even tried moving my
.bashrc and .profile files out of the way to be sure that those weren't
causing any grief.

Kevin