[Pythonmac-SIG] pythonmac.org

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed Sep 24 17:02:02 EDT 2003

First off dreamhost.com has a ridiculous deal going on where you get
full services and a LOT of features for $10/mo for life right now.
It's only valid until the end of today, so if you're looking for
hosting [today] go for it.

In any case, because it was so cheap and it came with a free domain
registration, even though I have my own dedicated server elsewhere, I
decided to purchase an account to benefit the pythonmac community.  I
went ahead and registered pythonmac.org with intent to put all of my
mac specific projects and Package Manager stuff at.  I'd also like to
have a directory for other mac specific projects, host a wiki, etc.  It
also comes with a SSL certificate (via geotrust), so we can solve the
authenticity problem of the Python package list this way.

If anyone is interested in helping, wants to host some of their mac
projects here, etc. please shoot me an email.