[Pythonmac-SIG] Python 2.3 vs 2.2, VTK, and Carbon

W.T. Bridgman wtbridgman at radix.net
Wed Sep 17 23:21:35 EDT 2003

The verdict is that it happened again.  Same error.

If this is while building the python wrapper, could it be a Tk issue?
One odd item about my  installation is that I used PackageManager to
install the _tkinter.so file on one system, then copied the binary over
to the other machine where I'm installing VTK (which doesn't go
online).  However, I have a Tcl/Tk framework left over from when I
tried out AlphaTk and CMake found that framework and used it.  However,
the version numbers seem to match (8.4).  Could that still create a
conflict somewhere?

Tom