[Pythonmac-SIG] python 2.0

Yves Serrano yserrano at cdr.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 28 11:03:11 EST 2003

hi

I know that python 2.0 is very old....
Blender is open source and they are working on a new gameEngine. The
new Blender 2..28 has a more recent python version. But for now you
must use blender 2.25 and python 2.0 if you want to use the gameEngine.

I need it now....
I'm working with blender on linux, where it wasn't a problem to compile
python 2.0 on a recent gentoo linux version. For a demonstration I want
to present it on my powerbook.
I will try the patch from the bsd port collection and your tips.

http://www.freebsd.org/ports/python.html
look for python-2.0.1_2

thanks for your help....

yves