[Pythonmac-SIG] python module module installation

W.T. Bridgman wtbridgman at radix.net
Sat Oct 11 09:55:13 EDT 2003

I usually put these single file modules (pyfits,py, etc.)  in
site-packages/ under the lib/ tree (wherever it is in your
installation).  Just copy them to there and they should be in your
PYTHONPATH.

Frankly, I've been favoring framework installations over Apple's
installation and Fink, just because I have a bit more control over
where things go.

Tom