[Pythonmac-SIG] Trouble Installing wxPythonOSX

Jeff Groves mikelem at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 10 02:53:37 EST 2003

My online RPG group wants to convert to OpenRPG, which uses wxPython, so I've
been trying to get it installed. However, I can't. It gets 99% through the
installation and then a message pops up saying that there were errors in the
installation. Has anyone else had this problem and knows how to bypass it?

I'm using an iBook with 10.3 installed. It also has the Classic environment (OS
9.2). I've already applied the latest updates to MacPython. Let me know if you
need any more info to figure this out.

-Mike Lemmer