[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython logo redux

Arthur Elsenaar artelse at mohr-i.nl
Sat Nov 8 16:55:35 EST 2003

Bob Ippolito wrote:

> No offense, I don't like the idea of associating a foot with my
> programming language.  I like that less than the 16ton weight.

I don't like it either, it's there to show the people here that liked
something with a big foot, that it doesn't work. Besides, I'm not
easily offended anyway, it's just I don't like the religious
connotations Apple has. It's this and Guy Kawasaki, the Apple
_evangelist_, that kept me from using Apple hardware and software for
some time.. Guy seems to be ousted when Jobs arrived.. thank g*d.
<flamebate off />

Arthur