[Pythonmac-SIG] Package Manager collection almost complete

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sat May 3 00:58:37 EDT 2003

Folks,
this is your Scapegoat speaking. I've updated the packages available
through
the package manager: new 2.3b1 documentation, _tkinter and Idle are now
available. I plan to add a binary PIL and (hopefully) PyObjC later this
week. Please test what is there and let me know of problems.

Also, this would be a good time to voice requests for packages you think
need to be added. I'm promising nothing, but popular demand will
definitely
make a difference.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -