[Pythonmac-SIG] Icon

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Jul 29 12:53:57 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, Jul 29, 2003, at 11:44 America/New_York, Cedric Rossi wrote:

> On 29/07/2003 at 11:30 -0400, Lance E Sloan wrote:
> In my opinion, something like the pyOpenGL one
> (http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/), but with the snake around an apple
> instead of a cone would be great...

IMHO the snake+apple (the fruit or pc) idea is probably too cheesy,
though I still think it's important that a green snake, or a green
snake-like texture play a part.  I'd like the MacPython icon suite to
be professionally designed, as compliant as possible to Apple's Human
Interface Guidelines, and on-par with applications like OmniGraffle.

That said, I know quite a few designers and I'm trying to get (at
least) one to dig into the project -- but I can't guarantee mockups by
tomorrow, it's going to take some time.