[Pythonmac-SIG] FutureWarning in Carbon/Controls.py

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Sat Jul 26 12:57:56 EDT 2003

While building a wxPython standalone with bundlebuilder.py I got the
following warning that I hadn't seen before. Just in case this is an issue
for 2.3rc2 I thought I should bring it up here.

Finding module dependencies
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/plat-
mac/Carbon/Controls.py:11: FutureWarning: hex/oct constants >
sys.maxint will return positive values in Python 2.4 and up
   kDataBrowserClientPropertyFlagsMask = 0xFF000000

ka