[Pythonmac-SIG] First stab at new MacPython website

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Fri Jul 25 18:50:08 EDT 2003

On Friday, Jul 25, 2003, at 17:34 America/New_York, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> On Friday, Jul 25, 2003, at 16:57 America/New_York, Jack Jansen wrote:
>> - missing information
>
> Package Manager!

Ah, it's hidden away in the MacPython on Mac OS X section..   There
should be a big 'ol screenshot or package listing of what's in Package
Manager.. I think that it's extremely important that people know that
it's there, especially because everyone else has to use the vaults,
dselect, or whatever other method to find and install Python packages.

Also in the same section it mentions Cocoa, but without PyObjC Python
has no bindings to Cocoa.  You should drop Cocoa or mention PyObjC.
<nitpick>The "Modules that interface too" sentence should use "to", but
I'd probably say "Interfaces for" instead.</nitpick>