[Pythonmac-SIG] For your eyes only: new 2.3rc1+ installer

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Fri Jul 25 00:17:27 EDT 2003

On donderdag, jul 24, 2003, at 22:38 Europe/Amsterdam, Chris Lee wrote:

> Although I am willing to do this I would like to point out that this
> is not a good solution.  The process should be download, install and
> use not download, install, play with env variables/create/adjust plist
> files and use.

Absolutely right. That's why I want to fix this for 2.3.1. I don't want
to touch urllib2 for 2.3, where I think the fix should really go.

I could be tempted to use Ronalds fix and put it in Package Manager,
though, so if people think I should do that let me know.
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -