[Pythonmac-SIG] unittest Question

Josh English english at spiritone.com
Sat Jul 19 23:19:07 EDT 2003

Thanks for the help. I tried running several tests in the Lib:Tests
folder and the ones I got to run all used the test_support module. I
even tried running the simple example from the unittest doc string in
the IDE and it ran 0 tests. I can run it through the interpreter and it
works just fine. I'm getting the same behavior now with my test program.
It doesn't run a single test in the IDE but will run tests when I run it
through the interpreter. This is without using the test_support module.

If I use the test_support module it will work in the IDE, which is good.
I don't like using the Interpreter.

Thanks again,
Josh English