[Pythonmac-SIG] an OS X problem

Leighton Pritchard L.Pritchard at scri.sari.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 13:45:30 EDT 2003

Hi Robin,

Select the (or a) file ending in .py. Either use <Apple-I>, or right-click
(or <Ctrl-left click>) and select Get Info, or select File->Get Info from
the menu bar, to bring up the Get Info window for that file. Click on the
wee triangle by Open with: and then select a text editor for that file.
Then click on the Change All button.

Hopefully that should work, but the usual disclaimers apply ;)