[Pythonmac-SIG] clickable Python OSX apps and os.getcwd()

Rob Bedford rafferty29 at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 7 08:13:47 EDT 2003

I believe the same occurs with a drag and drop onto the PythonLauncher.
  I had to add some code to make this work since I used an options file
for GUI elements.  Other than this and a need for pythonw the code work
completely between Linux and Mac OS X (Windoz broke since the program
needs os.execv and this is not supported)

Rob