[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: wxPythonOSX for Python 2.3a1

Francois Granger francois.granger@free.fr
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:56:57 +0100

At 21:39 -0800 28/01/2003, in message [Pythonmac-SIG] Re:
[wxPython-users] wxPythonOSX for Py, Robin Dunn wrote:
>Robin Dunn wrote:
>>I've uploaded an evaluation release of wxPythonOSX 2.4.02 for
>>MacPython-OSX 2.3a1.  You can get it from the bottom of the SF
>>wxPython files page:
>>http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10718
>>
>>In addition to building for Python 2.3a1 I've greatly changed how
>>the distribution itself is made and now the demo, PyShell, (and
>>others in the future) are now installed as their own App bundles
>>using the new bundlebuilder.py tool.
>>

>Oh, yeah, one more thing.  If you havn't seen it already I have made
>an installer for MacPython-OSX 2.3a1 available too.  It's on the
>same page in the group just below the wxPythonOSX link.

Thanks a lot for these packages.

One remark, the package MacPython-OSX-2.3a1-2.dmg does not work if it
is installed on another disk than the one with the system. The links
in /usr/local/bin are not created, neither pythonw.

--
Recently using MacOSX.......