[Pythonmac-SIG] pyopengl and OS X 10.2.3

boyle5@llnl.gov boyle5@llnl.gov
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:33:41 -0800

Bob,

Thanks very much for the information.

Is there any way of getting your patches , other than the pyopengl SF
site?
The last patch(as yet unincoporated) for OSX dates back to last June!
It appears that there could be a long wait for this patch to be applied.

The heads up on Swig version is very useful, I burned an entire
afternoon because of this when I built pyopengl on my Linux box.

Jim