[Pythonmac-SIG] PLPlot on Mac? Advice.

Louis M. Pecora pecora@anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:17:45 -0500

I've looked over PLPlot (see SourceForge) and it looks pretty nice.  It's free, but looks well supported.

My question:  Has anyone actually installed this package on their Mac and used it in Python?  The claims in the documentation are that it is doable, but not much info on how, except for the Unix end of things (maybe that means Unix approach using OS X, I don't know).  Is this usable in system 9?  By compiling with Codewarrior?

I've done some Google searching, but haven't come up with much online.  Just wondered what people here have done with this package, if anything.

Thanks.

--

Cheers,

Lou Pecora