[Pythonmac-SIG] Has anyone running vtk+python on OSX?

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Fri Aug 1 12:54:03 EDT 2003

Uh oh.  Did this change from Python 2.2 to 2.3?  Last I checked VTK
DOES use -flat_namespace (at least for Carbon).  The VTK wrapping code
is probably on it's way out, to be replaced by Cable (eventually) so I
doubt anyone is too interested in fixing it.  Maybe Cocoa VTK does this
smarter and that's why it works for Torsten?