[Pythonmac-SIG] Using Project Builder with Python & SWIG?

W.T. Bridgman wtbridgman@radix.net
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:14:56 -0400

While not quite what I was looking for, this idea does have some
appeal.  While I have no current plans to distribute the code in
question, it would make it easier for cross-platform installs and
re-installing after a python upgrade.  I printed off the distutils docs
and will study them.  Any pointers you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom