[Pythonmac-SIG] Getting rid of BuildApplet

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick@usa.xerox.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:26:00 -0400

> I'm thinking of getting rid of BuildApplet for MacPython 2.3. The
> functionality is available through the IDE and through a command line
> tool, and I think the task isn't common enough to warrant a separate
> Applet in Applications->MacPython-2.3.

BuildApplet, I've never used.... I'm not even sure the difference between
it and Buildapplication....

Now BuildApplication, I'd fly over there, and hit you over the head if you
even thought about removing....  At least keep it as a Python Script....

Actually, is there a reason behind having them "prebuilt", instead of just
having a Alias to the scripts?

		- Benjamin