[Pythonmac-SIG] Macho Build woes

kevin parks kp87@lycos.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:38:37 -0400

>> Macho Build woes

I hear you brother. I too, was an overly hunky programmer.
The whispers, the stares, just terrible. No one likes a
mimbo hacker.

I am sure that abandoning your exercise regiment and
adopting a programmer's diet, will help you in your quest
to be taken seriously as a python programmer.

Get rid of that beefy look and get on the
proper diet. Lots of coffee, sandwiches, pizza,
cheese (anything with the word cheese in it: Cheese nips,
cheese doodles, grilled cheese, cheesewiz) and
just about anything that comes from a vending machine.
I promise you, your excessively attractive body will
be appropriately flabby (like mine) in no time and
you will be 100% pure pocket-protector geek.

good luck in your quest!

-kevin--

Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS