[Pythonmac-SIG] apologies: python 2.2.1 and Tkinter

Russell E Owen owen@astro.washington.edu
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:03:36 -0700

I must have really been out of it (given the nasty cold I came home
with on Friday this is pretty likely :)). I completely forgot to
install the normal unix version of tcl/tk before my last attempt to
make Python 2.2.1, so of course it could not find it (all I had was
the Aqua/framework version installed).

I guess that's next to try for Monday. Hopefully this is my last
posting on this stupid subject. I'm guessing that installing gnu
readlines 4.2, the normal unix tcl/tk and then finally the normal
Python 2.2.1 will get me back to a release version of Python that
runs with Tkinter.

-- Russell